Converting Customers Through Technology
A sound customer marketing strategy found in continually analyzing and reviewing customer behavior and adapting to the ever-changing market. The user interface must be highly engaging and interactive. When you select a technical vendor, it is very important to evaluate the technical capabilities, but also the configurability of the technology platform. Getting pigeonholed into a platform that can’t scale and adapt will doom your program. The selection of a technology provider should be highly collaborative. You should have a well-defined approach for identifying and segmenting customers, analyzing predictive data, and converting targets to customers.
How do you evaluate a technology provider?
What questions do you need to ask?
First, you need to outline the goals and strategies of your program. Once you have established your goals, search for programs already in existence. Even if you wish to create a custom program, looking at similar solutions will help you to conceptualize the effectiveness of your goals.
If you find several players in the same space, make sure you ask the following questions:
- How many programs have you created which are similar to your requirements?
- How long is your implementation process?
- Who handles the day-to-day contact?
- Do you have consultants on staff to help with business rules and alignment?
- Can you provide references and live sites similar to your project?
Having a vendor who has run similar programs successfully is a starting point. Outlining the requirements and gaining acceptance and understanding on both sides is imperative.
We can help you segment, analyze and convert customers. Contact DBG today to find out how.
What have you learned about converting customers? Respond in the comments section below.
DBG Loyalty is a leading innovator in loyalty and rewards marketing. DBG was founded in 2002 because the industry was looking for a trusted technology leader who could develop and establish consumer loyalty programs. DBG has customer relationships which span from the time of inception.
and loyalty solutions.
Latest posts by Linda Butcher (see all)
- Your Loyalty Program Should be Fun and Interactive - October 15, 2015
- Loyalty Program Best Practices - October 5, 2015
- Make Your Loyalty Program an Experience - September 24, 2015